If you’re looking to tie the knot with your lover on the Gold Coast, one of the hardest decisions you will have to make is choosing a venue.
The city is home to some of the best wedding venues and locations in the world. With options of being surrounded in a lush rainforest or hinterland, toes in sand on the beach, or an elegant formal-style wedding – there really is the perfect ‘I do’ setting for everyone.
Elegant, romantic & luxurious
Turn up the elegance and romance by hosting your big day at one of the city’s most stylish and prestigious wedding venues. Scattered throughout the Gold Coast and Hinterland, these impressive and stunning venues offer luxury receptions and alluring ceremony backdrops which will simply take your breath away.
- The Valley Estate, Currumbin
- Rivermead Estate, Guanaba
- Braeside, Merrimac
- Austinvilla Estate, Austinville
- The Bower Estate, Natural Bridge
Classic, rustic & charming
Have a day to remember at one of the city’s most beautiful and tranquil wedding venues. With options of wedding within a rainforest, rustic farmyard, or with scenic views from the hinterland – these venues are ideal for those looking for a space or setting bursting with charm.
- Cowbell Creek, Austinville
- Ecostudio Fellini, Mudgeeraba
- Gold Coast Farm House, Numinbah Valley
- Sol Gardens, Currumbin Valley
- Riverwood Weddings, Maudsland
- Glenrock Farm, Carrara
- Eagle Heights Mountain Resort, Wongawallan
Unique venues for hiring
There’s nothing more wholesome than being with your loved ones while indulging in great food and drinks at your favourite venue. Many restaurants and boutique venues on the Gold Coast can provide a special and unforgettable place for your wedding reception.
- The Borrowed Nursery, Mermaid Beach
- Miami Marketta, Miami
- Rick Shores, Burleigh Heads
- The Tropic at Burleigh Pavilion, Burleigh Heads
- The Collective, Palm Beach
- The Penthouse or Glass House at The Island, Surfers Paradise
- Greendays, Bundall
- Home of the Arts, Surfers Paradise
- Kirra Hill Community & Cultural Centre, Kirra
Beach, park and scenic
Known for our stunning beaches and beautiful parks – there’s no surprise if you are looking to wed at one of your beloved public locations. Say ‘I do’ at one of the city’s many beaches and parks where you can host a breathtaking ceremony. Register your beach or public wedding here.
- Currumbin Beach
- John Laws Park, Burleigh Hill
- Kirra Hill
- Mick Schamburg Park, Miami
- Gold Coast Regional Botanic Gardens, Benowa
- Broadwater Parklands
Modern & formal with all the glitz and glam
Tick off everything you want in a wedding by hosting it at one of the Gold Coast’s stunning resort and hotel venues. Most venues offer inclusive packages to help make arranging your big day even easier. Better yet, your hotel accommodation will be right on your doorstep.
- RACV Royal Pines Resort, Benowa
- QT Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise
- The Hilton, Surfers Paradise
- Links Golf Course, Hope Island
- Crowne Plaza, Surfers Paradise
- SkyPoint Observation Deck, Surfers Paradise
- JW Marriot Resort & Spa, Surfers Paradise
- Vibe Hotel, Surfers Paradise
- Intercontinental Sanctuary Cove Resort, Sanctuary Cove
For Something Different
Ever thought of getting married at your favourite theme park or while cruising along the Broadwater? Live out those dreams by having your special day filled with excitement as you are surrounded by rollercoasters and attractions at Dreamworld. Village Roadshow Theme Parks can also provide an memorable backdrop at Movie World, Paradise Country, or Sea World. Or if a day on the water better suits you, there’s options to wed in style on the Broadwater.
- Movie World, Oxenford
- Paradise Country, Oxenford
- Sea World Gold Coast, Main Beach
- Dreamworld, Coomera
- Gold Coast Cruises
- Southport Yacht Club