Well, we think it’s high time you carved out some space to de-stress and rejuvenate.
- Located at the mouth of the Tallebudgera Valley and inspired by bath houses in Morocco—where all facilities are gathered under one roof—The Bath House (by the local vegan babes behind Greenhouse Canteen) is modern and minimal.
- Once you strip down to your swimmers or shorts, first rinse off in the outdoor shower, before splitting your time between the warm massaging bubbles of two hydrotherapy spas and an intoxicating eucalyptus wet steam room in upwards of 50 degrees.
Earth & Skin
- Organic beauty spa Earth & Skin is soothing all our stresses away.
- Located in a stunning Queenslander-style cottage at the entrance to Mudgeeraba, this sanctuary is just what you need: calming, quiet and heavenly.
- Offering a range of holistic treatments including signature massage experiences, organic facials, sugaring, eyebrow shaping, eco spray tans and incredibly blissful manis and pedis, Earth & Skin is the spa getaway of your dreams.
- If you’re looking for one of the best day spas on the Gold Coast, you’ve found it.
- Kick off your shoes, take a deep breath and prepare to be transported to a luxurious, stress-free environment reminiscent of a tropical paradise.
- No, you’re not on an island getaway, you’ve just stepped into the heavenly Soak Bathhouse. This urban bathhouse, nestled away in sun-kissed Mermaid Beach, offers clients a welcome escape from the daily grind and promotes a holistic approach to wellness in body, mind and spirit.
- Their rejuvenation experience supports the four pillars of wellness – recovery, nutrition, movement and connection – and will ensure you leave feeling refreshed and invigorated.
The Bathhouse At Ground
- Set amongst lush rainforest, against the backdrop of a lovingly restored 100-year-old farmhouse, The Bathhouse At Ground is truly something special.
- Inspired by the natural surrounds and seamlessly blending nature into every aspect of the building’s design, the health sanctuary breathes relaxation.
- Expect lavish touches, natural textures and earthy, wooden tones which compliment the surrounding wilderness.
- Slip off your shoes, exhale and let any stress melt away when you step foot into the stunning new health sanctuary sprinkling its calming magic around the Gold Coast.
- Nestled in lush seaside escape Casuarina, Kalm Springs is an indulgent seaside health spa that is all about healing, rejuvenation and wellness from within.
- Their three main wellness treatments include float therapy, infrared saunas and LED therapy—while you can choose how many treatments you want, we recommend you clear your schedule for this place and take the time to splash out on a day of pampering. Trust us, it’s worth it.
On Eagle Wings Mountain Retreat & Spa
- A trip to On Eagle Wings Mountain Retreat & Spa in the Mudgeeraba Hinterland is just as much about the journey as the destination.
- Breathe in the pure air as you travel through rolling countryside on your way to one of the best day spas on the Gold Coast.
- Perfect for bestie dates, lovers or some solo ‘me time’, indulge in a half-day spa package or individual treatments including manis, pedis, massages and facials.
- All followed by a few hours sprawled on the expansive deck with horizon lap pool and panoramic views across the treetops and back to the ocean. Heaven exists and it is only a 15-minute drive from the Gold Coast.
Halcyon House Spa
- Cabarita’s dreamy Halcyon House is the kinda place you wish you could shut off from reality and hide away forever.
- A recent addition to this whimsical beachside resort, while Halcyon Spa is not technically on the Gold Coast, it is absolutely worth the short jaunt south across the border if you’re looking for the ultimate day spa experience.
- Inside, you’ll find accents of Moroccan mosaics, honey timber floors, upholstered wallpaper and bespoke mismatched textiles and furnishings that somehow marrying together effortlessly.
- There’s also a Hammam-inspired domed steam room, where you can bliss out pre or post-treatment to maximise the rejuvenation experience.
Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat
- For an extra-special spoiling, escape to the beautiful Tallebudgera Valley. While it’s not technically a ‘day spa’ and you’ll need to stay at least two nights to take advantage of the stunning facilities—Gwinganna Lifestyle Retreat is truly something else.
- Gwinganna takes a holistic approach to wellness, providing conventional spa treatments together with traditional Chinese medicine and acupuncture, naturopathy, yoga and nutrition to sooth the mind, body and soul.
Broadbeach, Coolangatta & Surfers Paradise
- Step away from the bustle of Broadbeach for a full-body buffing at the heavenly Endota Spa.
- This modern full-service spa offers clients a momentary escape from their hectic daily lives with essentials such as massages, facials, waxing and body wraps.
- Endota also welcomes group bookings, so gather up to eight of your gal pals for a two-hour Girls Day Out pampering session including massage, pedicures, facials and footbaths. You’ll also find Endota Spas in Surfers Paradise and Coolangatta. Bliss.
- Towering over the northern Gold Coast skyline, Q1 Resort & Spa lives up to its namesake delivering an exceptional destination spa experience.
- Wood, textures and greenery create a tropical sanctuary where guests can unwind and reflect. Specialising in distinctively Australian treatments influenced by Aboriginal Dreamtime therapies, the award-winning spa’s pulsating Vichy shower, Jet Spa pod and Hyrdostorm steam capsule are to die for.
For any real estate need either Buying or Selling or Investing , contact me either via email or phone given below.